Wednesday 15 December 2010

Doodle Day 2011 toys

For 2011, National Doodle Day both myself and well known designer Jennifer Bryan (I hope I spelt that right) teamed up to offer something a little different to every keen doodler.

On top of the usual Doodle Day activities, you can make a small range of paper toys – designed especially for National Doodle day!


The theme was "me and my world" so I created Globe head a cute little guy with a globe for a head.... But I guess you assumed that from the name. I also created Stacketens these simple toys are aimed at a youner audience and customisers, they come blank so print off as many as you can and see if you can reach the moon by stacking (I bet you can't).

To get the toys you have to text in (info here) it will cost just £1.50 for a toy and the money goes to Epilepsy Action and The Neurofibromatosis Association.
Click HERE to get the toys as well as see more pictures and read the smallprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment