Sunday, 19 December 2010

Hunny I blew up, then shrank the toy.

Today was a day full of the boring bits of producing a papetoy, but it wasn't without its challenges. I needed to make a toy 150% its original size then fit it onto A5 sheets instead of A4. It wasn't easy but I got the job done. I also tweaked the new joint system I've been working on by one tenth of a millimeter, this doesn't sound like much but now it grips better without gripping to much.  Also here's a graphic of a snowman and Santa shooting at each other I made for something, I can't remember what, but they didn't pay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment