Thursday 19 May 2011

Stitches and Glue toys out tomorrow


I'm sure some of you remember the Tonk toys and competition I ran with the amazing plush designer Paul Vincent over at Stitches and Glue and Monster Workshop, well here come a bunch more craft-able critters for you to cut, fold, glue and enjoy.

 I especial enjoyed designing the stitched together toy, I think the clash of colours and movement creates a real character. This was also the first project I used my new style rules on... I decided not to limit myself to having just 1 style that I would use on all projects but toy change the style for each set or batch of toys.

These toys will be available on the freebie page on the Stitches and Glue site tomorrow.


Here's a picture of Tonk just in case you've forgotten. Or buy a real plush from Paul here.
(Image source)

No comments:

Post a Comment