Sunday 15 May 2011

Free toys on the way,

I spent the weekend sketching out paper toys, a lot of paper toys 20 or more paper toys. Some of these are for books and prints etc. But 15 of these toys will be free for download once they are designed. The toys I have been working on are a darker tone but just as playful as I wanted them to be, there’s everything from drug dealers, hobos, hookers and beggars. The first bunch of these toys is called “Starving Artists – Begging For Change” with artists begging for money, as the name might suggest.

So there’s at least 10 free toys to look forward to, and 5 no not look forward to.  

I also designed some controversial toys I doubt I will release, when ever I design a toy with themes of religion they get very offensive, very fast. (My bad.)

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete